LOCAL LAW NO. 1 of 2007
A LOCAL LAW AMENDING LOCAL LAW #1 of 1976, ESTABLISHING PARKING METER AREA, RULES, REGULATIONS AND PENALTIES
LOCAL LAW AMENDING LOCAL LAW #1 OF 1976 ENTITLED ďA LOCAL LAW ESTABLISHING PARKING METER AREAS, RULES, REGULATIONS AND PENALTIES.
1. Amends Section 2 by eliminating two parking spaces on the southeast and northeast corners of the intersection of Main Street and Green Street on Main Street.
2. Amends Section 18 to eliminate one parking space on the south side of the intersection of Main Street and Park Ave.
3. Amends Section 2 to modify one parking space at the northwest intersection of Main and Church St. on Main St. whereby said space shall prohibit parking except for Sundays.
4. Any person violating said provisions shall be subject to fine and penalties as set forth in the Local Law Number 1 of 1976, or as authorized by the Vehicle & Traffic Law of the State of New York, and the Village Law of the State of New York.
5. If any part or section of this Local Law or sentence, clause or phrase thereof shall be held to be unconstitutional or invalid, the remaining provisions hereof, shall not fail, but shall remain in full force and effect.
6. This Local Law shall take effect immediately.